Demi Lovato’s overdose came as an all night party at her house came to a close. But when EMTs and police arrived to help her, the partygoers were nowhere in sight.
According to TMZ, when first responders arrived at Demi’s Hollywood Hills home Tuesday just before noon, they were told there had been a party. Members of Demi’s team were at her home when first responders arrived, but provided no information about the drug or drugs that caused her to OD.
It’s unclear when the party broke dispersed, or if people scattered once it became apparent Demi was in trouble. As was reported, the night before her overdose, Demi was at the Saddle Ranch restaurant/bar celebrating the birthday of one of her backup dancers, seemingly in good spirits. No confirmation on whether the people who were at her home were part of the group that partied at Saddle Ranch.